Laboratory Safety Series: 12 Program Package - OSHA Safety Training
If you are purchasing 4 or more titles of the same product (example 4 different subject DVDs) please call us Toll Free for additional discounts.
A laboratory can be a dangerous place, but with the daily pressures to get things done, employees can be tempted to take shortcuts and ignore safety precautions. At the same time, with the increasing complexity of the equipment and procedures involved in experiments, employees need an even greater knowledge of safety practices that they may have had in the past.
Our "Laboratory Safety Series" shows both new employees and "seasoned veterans" the importance of safety in the laboratory. The programs review OSHA regulations, cover the use of specific equipment, and stress the importance of using good safety practices. The 12 programs in the series are:
- Orientation to Laboratory Safety
- Safety Showers and Eye Washes in the Laboratory
- Flammables and Explosives in the Laboratory
- The Formaldehyde Standard
- Electrical Safety in the Laboratory
- Laboratory Ergonomics
- Using MSDSs in the Laboratory
- Laboratory Hoods
- Preventing Contamination in the Laboratory
- Safe Handling of Laboratory Glassware
- Planning for Laboratory Emergencies
- Handling Compressed Gas Cylinders
Laboratory Safety Series: 12 Program Package Live Instruction Training Courses at YOUR Location
Comments or Questions about this site
First Aid Home Page Kit Buyer's Guide First Aid Guide Links Contact Us Help!
Copyright © 2001-2013 First-Aid-Product.com, a division of Express Companies, Inc., all rights reserved
888-228-6694 CALL US TOLL FREE!
Your source for Laboratory Safety Series: 12 Program Package OSHA Safety Training - Wholesale to the Public Manufacturer Direct Safety Product Sales since 1993